how to create google business account 2023
Google is a great tool that helps people find out anything they want to know. However, it’s difficult to create an account on Google if you don’t have an email address. To create a Google business account, you will need to have a company email address and the company’s registered name. You will also need a business phone number and website address. You will then need to contact Google’s customer service and provide them with all of the information needed for the account.
Creating a Google Business account is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Google My Business website (https://www.google.com/business/) and click on the “Start now” button.
- Sign in to your Google account or create a new one if you don’t have one.
- Enter the name of your business and click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your business’s address, phone number, and website (if you have one).
- Select the category that best describes your business and click on the “Next” button.
- Verify your business by either receiving a postcard or phone call.
- Once your business is verified, you can add additional information such as your business hours, photos, and reviews.
- Manage and update your business information as needed.
That’s it! Your Google Business account is now set up and ready to use. By having a Google Business account, you can manage your business’s online presence across Google, including search and maps, which can help potential customers find your business more easily.